Whether you have a Jet Ski, Trailerable Powerboat, Cruiser or Yacht; you may wish to make sure your boat is insured. Small Business First can refer you to Club Marine, who may be able to help you if something happens to your boat or trailer, in or out of the water.
What you get when you buy Club Marine boat insurance:
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your boat, motor, and trailer, all in one policy
- Australia-wide cover, up to 250 nautical miles off the coast
- Up to $10,000 cover for fishing gear, water ski or diving equipment and tools on board (up to $1,500 per item)
- Up to $5,000 cover in Club Care Benefits to help you out in an emergency
- Cover for Salvage and Removal of Wreck costs in addition to the Sum Insured
- Club Marine Assist – advice, assistance, directions and personal service, 24/7
For the standard terms, conditions, limits and exclusions of the cover, please refer to the Product Disclosure Statement.
Small Business First Pty Ltd ABN 15 604 335 104 AR No. 1235256 refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (Allianz) as the insurer’s agent. Club Marine Limited ABN 12 007 588 347 AFSL No. 236916 issues and manages Pleasure Craft insurance as agent of the insurer Allianz. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. If you are dissatisfied with our service or a service provided by a partner in any way contact us and we will seek to resolve the issue and promptly refer it to our partners. If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. Please see our Terms of Service for more details.