Caravan and Trailer Insurance
There’s nothing better than hitting the road with your caravan in tow. While you’re out enjoying life, it’s important that you’re protected for accidental loss or damage to your caravan and its contents. Small Business First can refer you to Allianz for Caravan and Trailer insurance.
What do you get with Allianz Caravan & Trailer Insurance through Small Business First?
- Legal liability cover of up to $20 million
- Up to $1000 cover for accidental loss of or damage to your caravan contents
- Cover for accidental loss of or damage to your caravan or trailer Australia wide
- Option to pay by the month at no extra cost2
- Reasonable towing costs after a covered accident
Caravan & Trailer insurance offers:
- The option to increase your caravan contents cover1 – for camping furniture, bedding, utensils, crockery, provisions, household goods, clothing, and personal effects contained in your caravan
- Emergency repairs – reimbursement of up to $500 for emergency repairs necessary to enable you to tow your caravan or trailer to its intended destination after a covered accident
- Emergency accommodation – cover for reasonable accommodation expenses up to $100 per day, maximum $1000, in the event that your caravan is uninhabitable following an accident more than 100km from where it’s normally parked at night
Small Business First Pty Ltd ABN 15 604 335 104 AR Number 1235256 refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708 (Allianz) as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide advice on this insurance based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. After an agreed premium threshold is met, we will also receive a marketing allowance from Allianz for promoting its products. This is calculated as a percentage of the premium on Home, Landlord, Motor, Caravan and Trailer and Commercial insurance policies referred by us to Allianz in the previous 12 month period. We will also receive a percentage of the profit which exceeds the profit threshold on Home (excluding flood), Landlord (excluding flood), Motor and Caravan and Trailer policies referred by us to Allianz (or renewed with Allianz) in each calendar year, provided that the relevant premium threshold is met. Ask us for more details before we provide you with any services. If you are dissatisfied with our service or a service provided by a partner in any way contact us and we will seek to resolve the issue and promptly refer it to our partners. If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. Please see our Terms of Service for more details.
1 Subject to underwriting limits.
2 Premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Financial institution transaction fees may apply.