Exclusive content for Small Business First members, made possible by the SMSF Association
As part of an exclusive offer to Small Business First members, you can access guides, insights, papers and webinars normally reserved for paying members for the SMSF Association. The Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Association Trustee Knowledge Centre has all the information you need to manage one of your greatest assets, your retirement fund.
Want to access the content shown below? It’s free to join Small Business First and it takes less than a minute. JOIN HERE.
Already a Small Business First Member? Login to access the resources shown below
Current free resources:
- Guide: Investments - What can I do with my SMSF?
- Article: Understanding the lifecycle of an SMSF
- Paper: What is involved in running an SMSF
- Paper: New super regulations: how they affect your SMSF
- Yearly SMSF planner
- Video: Trustee obligations: Key obligations of being an SMSF Trustee
As a Small Business First member, you will also be able to access a Promo Code that will enable you to pay $89 instead of $99 for a 12 month SMSF Association Trustee Knowledge Centre membership which will give you access to:
- Information on the benefits of having an SMSF as a small business owner, such as flexibility and control
- 8 in depth education modules on topics including investment, structure, compliance, administration, contributions and more
- Information sheets, checklists and planners to help you in the day to day running of your fund
- Interactive tools and calculators
- Regular webinars led by industry experts
- SMSF policy commentary and the latest news
- Investment tips, strategies and information
- Access to a comprehensive video and frequently asked questions library
- Tools to seek out Specialist advice and best utilise your time with your advisor
If you have any issues while applying, or if you have feedback about the discounts you can access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell me more
The SMSF Association is the independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector. With over 1.1 million Australians now self-managing their super, the SMSF Association’s mandate is an important one – to lead the professionalism, integrity and sustainability of the SMSF sector – as a major source of our nation’s prosperity for today and our future.
As the peak body representing the SMSF sector, the Association has the vital role of continually improving the quality of advisors, the knowledge of trustees and the credibility and health of a vibrant SMSF community. Their core beliefs embrace that every Australian has the right to a good quality of life in retirement and to control their own destiny.
The SMSF Association has been instrumental in advocating for the SMSF sector through meetings with government, and shaping superannuation policy to bring stability and opportunity for all Australians to have a good quality of life in retirement. Become a member of the Trustee Knowledge Centre and have your voice heard through their advocacy efforts.