Pay $89 to join the SMSF Association - save $10
The Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF) Association Trustee Knowledge Centre has all the information you need to manage one of your greatest assets, your retirement fund.
Access a 12 month Trustee Knowledge Centre membership at the exclusive Small Business First member price of $89, usually $99.
Want the Promo Code? It’s free to join Small Business First and it takes less than a minute. JOIN HERE.
ALREADY A SMALL BUSINESS FIRST MEMBER? Access the Promo Code here
The SMSF Association is an independent organisation established to inform, educate and inspire all Australians who self manage their super and to provide them with the information and resources to get the most out of their super.
Gain access to:
- Information on the benefits of having an SMSF as a small business owner, such as flexibility and control
- 8 in depth education modules on topics including investment, structure, compliance, administration, contributions and more
- Information sheets, checklists and planners to help you in the day to day running of your fund
- Interactive tools and calculators
- Regular webinars led by industry experts
- SMSF policy commentary and the latest news
- Investment tips, strategies and information
- Access to a comprehensive video and frequently asked questions library
- Tools to seek out Specialist advice and best utilise your time with your advisor
Become a Small Business First member for free to find out how to save when you join the SMSF Association. Join Small Business First
If you have any issues while applying, or if you have feedback about the discounts you can access, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tell me more
The SMSF Association is the independent, professional body representing Australia’s self-managed super fund sector. With over 1.1 million Australians now self-managing their super, the SMSF Association’s mandate is an important one – to lead the professionalism, integrity and sustainability of the SMSF sector – as a major source of our nation’s prosperity for today and our future.
As the peak body representing the SMSF sector, the Association has the vital role of continually improving the quality of advisors, the knowledge of trustees and the credibility and health of a vibrant SMSF community. Their core beliefs embrace that every Australian has the right to a good quality of life in retirement and to control their own destiny.
The SMSF Association has been instrumental in advocating for the SMSF sector through meetings with government, and shaping superannuation policy to bring stability and opportunity for all Australians to have a good quality of life in retirement. Become a member of the Trustee Knowledge Centre and have your voice heard through their advocacy efforts.