Small Business First can refer you to Allianz for business insurance
Allianz is one of Australia’s leading general insurance providers and offers a wide range of business insurance packages designed to help you insure your business.
Allianz has a range of insurance packages to suit different needs, and may be suitable if you work:
- In an office, like an accountant, consulting engineer, real estate agent or lawyer
- In a practice, like a dentist, chiropractor, vet or architect
- On a farm
- As a trade or service provider who’s always on the move
- In more than 2,000 other occupations
Small Business First Pty Ltd ABN 15 604 335 104 AR No. 1235256 refers you to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No. 234708 (Allianz) as the insurer’s agent. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS). If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. After an agreed premium threshold is met, we will also receive a marketing allowance from Allianz for promoting its products. This is calculated as a percentage of the premium on Home, Landlord, Motor, Caravan and Trailer and Commercial Insurance policies referred by us to Allianz in the previous 12 month period. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. If you are dissatisfied with our service or a service provided by a partner in any way contact us and we will seek to resolve the issue and promptly refer it to our partners. If an issue has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you can lodge a complaint with the Australian Financial Complaints Authority, or AFCA. Please see our Terms of Service for more details.
1. If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means the effect of applying any subsequent discount will be reduced For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. No discounts are applied to optional cover; Domestic Workers Compensation (if available and selected). Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached. Minimum premiums may apply.
2. A online discount of up to 10% for buying a new policy online is applied to your first year's premium, including for the following optional covers (if selected); Accidental Damage; Flood; Motor Burnout and Portable Contents. This discount will be reduced at renewal. Other discounts may apply from time to time for customers who purchase insurance via our Contact Centre.
3. A discount of up to 10% for combining Buildings and Contents covers on the one policy is be applied for Building and Contents, Motor Burnout and Accidental Damage where you have selected these covers, but, not for applied to your Flood premium or Portable Contents cover. (if selected).