We spent months talking to leading Australian life insurers, before NobleOak entered the mix. We were immediately impressed by one key factor - a genuine pride from their team in the products they were offering and their approach to Life insurance, with a level of passion and enthusiasm we hadn't seen anywhere else. Plus you can save an average of 20%* on Life insurance with NobleOak + receive the 1st month FREE** if you apply before 31 January 2018.
Let me know if you find anything you consider to be better value for money. We're confident we have found the right partner for small business owners and their staff.
- Rajhev Rajkumar, General Manager
Why WE chose NobleOak:
- THEIR RELIABLE HISTORY AND PARTNERS: Regulated by APRA, Noble Oak has been around for over 140 years and is backed by Hannover Life Re. Hannover Re is the third biggest reinsurer in the world, so that was a tick, tick and another tick.
- AWARDS & CUSTOMER REVIEWS: Next, we looked at their products and features against their pricing, and most importantly, what customers had to say about them. Once again, we liked what we saw. Canstar awards for various products and great ratings on customer review sites^.
- COMPREHENSIVE COVER AT A COMPETITIVE PRICE: What impressed us the most was the fact that we couldn't find products that matched them in terms of features and benefits at such competitive pricing.
Compare leading players in the market:
If you still need another reason to consider Life Insurance with NobleOak, check out this comparator chart benchmarking NobleOak's Life Cover against leading players with respect to price and features when compared to other Life insurance available directly and you'll see for yourself why this is a great value product.
This comparator is based on the 2017 report by Strategic Insight Actuaries and Researches – leading independent supplier of Australian Life Insurance market information.
Why should YOU choose NobleOak?
- Real value: Combines great quality with a better price
- Lower premiums thanks to no adviser fees: save 20%* on average
- Up to $15 million cover for death and terminal illness
- No long forms - apply over the phone
- Fully underwritten cover: no surprises at claim time
- Dedicated, friendly Australia-based team support
- Outstanding personal service, 95.5% satisfaction rating#
Fill in your details in the form below to request a call from your life insurance consultant
If you have any issues while applying, or if you have feedback about the deals you can access, please email email@example.com
Top benefits of taking out life insurance with NobleOak:
High cover levels
You can apply for up to $15 million of cover for death and terminal illness, without having to go through a financial adviser. That’s much higher than most direct insurers.
NobleOak don’t pay fees or upfront commissions to advisers. That's one of the reasons you’ll save 20%* on average compared to other insurers.
Fully underwritten ‘no surprises’ cover
NobleOak takes the time to get to know you upfront, so your cover and premium are tailored for your circumstances, giving you more certainty at claim time.
Looking after clients
In a recent independent survey, NobleOak achieved a market-leading 95.5% satisfaction rating, with 90% of clients stating they would recommend NobleOak to others#.
Apply over the phone
No one likes filling in long forms. That’s why NobleOak offers a thorough application process over the phone through their Australian-based contact centre.
Dedicated claims support
If you or your family make a claim with NobleOak, you’ll be dealing with a friendly, Australia-based claims consultant from start to finish. NobleOak is here to make the process easy for you.
Please note initial quotes are indicative only and relate to NobleOak’s My Protection Plan product – click here to obtain the Product Disclosure Statement.
*Saving and comparison details
This is general advice only. Savings are the average for non-smokers aged 20-55 compared to other direct and advised products. Please read My Protection Plan product PDS. NobleOak Life Limited ABN 85 087 648 708 AFSL 247302 is the product issuer. The premium comparison was undertaken in December 2016 based on published premium rates.
**First month’s cover free
The first month free offer is available if you apply for cover before 31 January 2018. If you apply for cover before 31 January 2018, you will not start paying premiums until one month after the commencement date of the cover. This offer is available once only per new customer.
#2017 client survey by Pureprofile.
^NobleOak has won Canstar’s Direct Life Insurance and Income Protection Insurance Awards in 2017 and 2016 and 2017 FEEFO Gold Trusted Services Award.